Venue, dates and a new team announced for next year’s edition
Luxperience, Australia’s leading luxury travel business exchange, has confirmed its return to Sydney’s International Convention Centre from October 12 – 15, 2020.
Following a successful 2019 program, held in October for the first time after several years showcasing in September, organisers have committed to the iconic Sydney venue for next year’s ninth instalment. Additionally, they have confirmed that it will remain in October following feedback from event partners and delegates who expressed a preference for an October event.
“Every year we remain committed to evolving the event based on the needs of our stakeholders, so it’s important that we engage with them immediately after the event to identify opportunities for improvement”, says Lynn Ormiston, Luxperience’s newly appointed event manager. “The feedback from our partners and delegates is invaluable and plays a critical role in shaping future programs. We could see an appetite for the event to continue in October, for instance, so we made that happen”.
The response from Luxperience’s post-event survey, an important tool to gauge delegate satisfaction, has been overwhelmingly positive and is testament to the dedicated team behind the event. That team is now led by Lynn Ormiston who assumes the role of event manager for Luxperience 2020 following the departure of Michelle Papas after eight years with the event. Lynn, previously sales manager for Luxperience, brings more than 10 years of experience in the events industry to the role. Lynn is joined by James Arnott, client manager; Portia Brown, operations manager; Claire-Ann Leo, marketing manager and Arnie Lautaimi, buyer relations executive.
The survey results indicate high satisfaction across a range of key metrics:
- 93% of buyers were satisfied with their experience
- 93% of buyers have indicated that attending Luxperience is important to their organisation
- 93% of buyers are likely to recommend Luxperience
- 97% of exhibitors were satisfied with their experience
- 90% of exhibitors have indicated that attending Luxperience is important to their organisation
- 89% of exhibitors are likely to recommend Luxperience
Written testimonials echo these figures and provide further insights into the perspectives of attendees.
Notable comments from Buyers included:
- “The conference far exceeded my expectations – I had a great time and made very meaningful business contacts!”
Cate Caruso, Owner, True Places Travels
- “LUXPERIENCE is one of the best travel shows I attended! I really appreciated a very good organization of event, high quality of services, good selection of suppliers, a quality of meetings, venues, famil trip. It was very successful event for my business”.
Ewa Bujek, Managing Director, VARSAVOLO
- “Luxperience proved to be just the immersive educational experience I needed to get current on all facets of luxury travel to Australia and New Zealand. And, I had a fantastic time connecting with other travel professionals from the region and around the world.”
Holly Monahan, Founder, Ilex Luxury Travel
Notable comments from Exhibitors included:
- I really enjoyed the show, I think it was well organised and overall the quality of agents I met with was excellent. Luxperience gave me the incredible opportunity to meet with home based agents and independent contractors that are very hard to reach during sales calls.
Rachele Belladelli, CEO, Unique Retreats
- We have attended every Luxperience since inception… it is a great way to highlight our capabilities, gain new international and Australian leads, and network with a diverse cross section of Luxury market operators.
Ian Button, Managing Director, Independent Aviation
Want to be involved in Luxperience 2020?
To submit an expression of interest to attend next year, contact the team today at:
T: +61 2 9275 9214
T: +61 2 9275 9216