Your Exhibiting Participation Includes:
- Minimum 42 one-to-one meetings with pre-qualified and pre-selected buyers over two and a half days
- Meet with highly qualified high end travel buyers and bespoke travel designers from Australia and across the globe
- Connect with all Luxperience delegates via the exclusive online networking platform, LuxConnect
- Attend exclusive social networking functions during the three and a half day event
- Connect with media, editors and writers representing luxury travel publications
- A selection of suite options and designs available to suit your company and brand
- The opportunity to submit for a Luxperience Award and be globally recognised
Luxperience offers a wide variety of exhibiting options to suit individual companies, or groups of exhibitors. We have designed Luxperience to be a ‘walk-in-walk-out’ event, with furniture, branding and promotional options available to suit each and every brand.
Our suite design is sophisticated, modern, contemporary, sleek and innovative. A monochromatic palate has been used to allow your brand to pop with colourful artwork and furniture upgrades. But most of all, it is comfortable and functional to allow you to do real business.
Please get in touch with a member of the team to discuss the best option for your brand.
INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
Luxperience allows companies to showcase new and innovative products to the worldwide luxury travel market. An ideal opportunity to launch boutique products aimed at the high-end experiential travel market with minimal effort.
* Only available to a new business, who has not exhibited previously at Luxperience and/or are completely new to the industry. A company can only exhibit in a Studio space for 2 years, then must advance into a Luxe Suite. Please note, this option does not include solid walls, branding or power.
A Luxperience innovation, the elegant Luxe Suite provides an exhibiting space with enhanced branding opportunities and additional visibility to stand out. Luxe Suites include carpet, pre-fabricated walls, fascia and furniture.
Perfect for the exhibitor looking for extra space to really showcase their brand and create an impact on the exhibition floor. With our custom event build packages, the six square metre Deluxe Suite provides you with branding opportunities and select furniture upgrades to further enhance your presence.
GROUP PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
Our premium travel specialists are actively seeking out products for their discerning clients. Organisations representing various products or tourism services can benefit from the opportunity to present a showcase of luxury experiences.
This option provides the greatest freedom and flexibility to create a customised space which enhances your brand or destination. Working with our preferred event styling partner, we help you achieve a stand that perfectly represents your brand.