Information may not be accurate and no warranties, liability, representations or right of reliance arises in relation to the information, data, content, layout or operation of this website including links, metadata or associated software performance.
Luxperience either owns or is licensed to use all copyright, trademarks, designs, patents, confidential information, domain, business and company names, illustrations, graphics, text, software and functionality which (Content) in relation to the Luxperience website. Any new or related intellectual property arising from the Luxperience website is reserved by Luxperience.
In the use of the Luxperience website the user may access and use the website subject to restrictive, non-assignable, non-exclusive revocable license where the user will not commercialise, copy, sell, rent, license, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, perform, frame, upload, link, deal or utilise the Luxperience website, content or related material in a manner inconsistent with the ownership or usage rights of Luxperience unless expressly agreed to in writing by the Managing Director of Luxperience.
No inference or right of association or linking arises by the use or access to the Luxperience website as to a partnership, joint venture, related corporate entities, subcontracting or agency.
No offensive, unlawful or defamatory actions, material or association is permitted in connection to the Luxperience website.
No representation or warranty as to functionality, usefulness, errors, uptime, access, fault free, service levels or interruptions is made in relation toe the Luxperience website.
As a user accessing the Luxperience website, you agree to indemnify Luxperience against all losses, expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions or proceedings arising from such access, act or omission by you or another party in association with you including linking websites. In addition, Luxperience is not liable or responsible for any losses, expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions or proceedings arising in connection with the Luxperience website including any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special damages including for loss of revenue, income, profits or custom.
Any Users that choose to register for a service offered on the Luxperience website or register as a client for an Event, Exhibition, Promotion, Publication, advertising, or Sponsorship any other engagement through Luxperience or any of its subsidiary companies you agree that you:
- will not mislead or deceive Luxperience or any third parties who may rely on information provided by you that later turns out to be inaccurate or false information;
- shall be solely responsible for the suitability, currency, accuracy or adequacy of the information submitted by you as part of and after registration;
- shall be solely responsible for the security and proper use of any passwords provided to you as part of registration and accept full liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any such password;
- may have their registration account suspended or cancelled by Luxperience with immediate effect if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
Luxperience may at its sole discretion:
- change, suspend or withdraw any part of parts of the website at any time; and
- The Laws of New South Wales, Australia, will govern the use and accessing of this website, and the parties submit to the courts of that jurisdiction.